Saturday 9 April 2011

1 Day to Go!

I've just finished a bowl of Frosties for my breakfast and getting ready to head to the airport. I can't wait to see the faces of Perry, Lindsay and Carolyn. Mark is excited too! I'm feel good today - foot is good, toe with toes nail missing is good and I've just had a really good night sleep (exactly what I needed) It's just a little past 8am and its sunny and 12 degrees. I'm looking forward to this lovely weather in the seaside town. Thanks to all of those who are supporting me and cheering me on in places near and far. It has given me the motivation to get through the cold, damp evenings in winter and raise some good money for charity. Be sure to check back here tomorrow or Monday for an update and photos of the exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment