Saturday 2 April 2011

wish it. dream it. do it.

Waking up early this morning and clearing away wine glasses from last night, a buzz came to the door. It was the mail man, delivering a package to me from Australia. It is always fun to get surprise packages in the mail.

My future in laws sent a package of good luck. A wonderful card, filled with encouraging words and a key ring with the words 'wish it. dream it. do it'. How appropriate - I love it!

I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed with the support from family and friends and people I haven't even met. If I knew it would be like this, I would have done it a long time ago. Its amazing and what life should be about - helping and supporting others.

Thank you to Sue, Steve, Mick and Marcelle! I will think of those special words throughout my race next Sunday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment