Wednesday 5 January 2011

Number One Support Team

I believe it's the first Wednesday night that I have trained for the big day. I usually take Wednesdays off, especially after joining the local running club as we run every Tuesday evening and I enjoy the recovery time. However, last night I didn't go for a run with the club because I ran on Monday and completed my first day back to work after the holidays, and was exhausted!! I found myself in bed at 7 and asleep by 7:30. It probably came from the hectic but enjoyable Christmas holiday and of course the travel to and from Canada.

After attending a pointless meeting tonight on the other side of London, I got home late and was very cold. PJs, a blanket and the couch was all I really wanted. Mark was content watching Man City vs Arsenal on the internet (thanks to Alec). However, after a very exciting first half and still no score, Mark gave up his time to watch the ever so important match to get me to the gym for a well needed run. Then again, I guess we both needed it. Well done to my support team! And Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment